VISITING KOORLINY ARTS CENTRE
Koorliny Arts Centre is in the Kwinana Town Centre, between the City of Kwinana Administration Building and the police station. We have ample parking and there’s a bus stop out the front (plan your Transperth journey here).
Koorliny Arts Centre prides itself on its friendly atmosphere and strives to make every visit a memorable and enjoyable one. If you are a first-time visitor, we are here to help. Scroll down for information about directions, accessibility, food and parking, or view our FAQ page.
- Our Box Office is open Monday to Wednesday 10AM to 4PM | Thursday and Friday from 12.30PM to 4PM.
- If you experience any difficulties booking tickets online, please contact our Box Office Team on 9467 7118.
- We encourage online bookings and contactless payments at the bar and Box Office. The Centre has increased hygiene measures and observes required COVID restrictions.
Browse our FAQ section for more information about visiting our venue.
THEATRE ETIQUETTE FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT
If you’re feeling unwell/experiencing Covid-19 symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat and/or shortness of breath), we request that you stay home until your symptoms go away.
Performers love applause. Audience members normally applaud:
- At the completion of each song (musical theatre) or scene
- At the end of the performance
- When the performers walk onto the stage for final bows.
Try to muffle your cough in a handkerchief or during a louder section of music. If you cannot, please move outside the theatre until coughing subsides.
If you are unable to soothe your child, please take your child outside the theatre until they calm.
Hearing Aids may disturb other patrons if they are incorrectly adjusted.
Mobile phones and other electronic devices must be switched off during the performance.
Photography, sound and video recordings are not permitted.
Food and drinks are not permitted in the theatre except for bottled water and coffee/tea with a lid.
Latecomers and patrons who leave the theatre will be seated after the completion of a scene.
Please do not move to empty seats prior to the end of the first act/performance as this may affect seating for latecomers.