Terms and Conditions
TICKETING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the KOORLINY ARTS CENTRE online ticketing system.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to sale and attendance at the event:
- Tickets for all events are non-refundable once purchased.
- The right of admission is reserved by the Box Office staff at the venue.
- Admittance to customers bearing tickets purchased online at a discount price (such as student, pensioner, and concession) will only be upon production to box office staff of relevant ID on the night of the performance. Failure to produce appropriate ID may result in the patron being charged full price for their ticket.
- If the show you’ve booked to see has more than one performance, we’ll always try to exchange your ticket where possible. Tickets can be exchanged up to 48 hours prior to the event. Tickets can only be exchanged for another performance of the same show. To exchange please call us on (08) 94677118 during office hours, 10am – 4pm Monday to Wednesday and 12.30pm-4pm Thursday-Friday.
- Latecomers will not be admitted until there is a convenient break in the program, if at all, and admission to the theatre is at the discretion of the Koorliny Arts Centre staff.
- Tickets will only be issued upon full payment.
- Subject to availability, tickets will be available for purchase at the Box Office one hour prior to each performance.
- Every patron must have a valid ticket.
- By clicking the “Finalise Order” button, you are agreeing to the above Terms and Conditions of sale, including the refund and exchanges sections. All orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification.
- Koorliny Arts Centre assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission, or line failure and reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the program should the need arise.