Have yourself a Barry little Christmas – from The World Of Organs in the Sunnyside Mall Adelaide, Barry Morgan will put a smile on the face of your family this Christmas. He’s here at Koorliny on December 22 for a night of laughs, organ music, and more laughs and organ music.
We interrupted Barry’s tremendously busy Christmas, organ-rehearsing schedule for five minutes to ask him five most important questions:
1: What are your 5 favourite organ songs?
- Time is Tight – Booker T
- Baby Elephant Walk – The Home Organist Society
- Swinging Safari – Gold Coast Players
- Back At The Chicken Shack – Jimmy Smith
- Organ Is Not A Dirty Word – Yours Truly & The Legendary Skyhooks
2: What are your 5 favourite words?
3: What are 5 things you would like for Christmas?
- To re-chrome the Toyota Crowne Royal Saloon
- A new set of hot rollers
- A family to adopt me
- A gig with an orchestra
- To Rap with Rappers over a Bossanova
4: Which 5 people would you invite to Christmas lunch?
- Kylie Minogue
- Your mum
- Dame Edna
- Mr Bean
- The Lonely Goth next door
5: Which 5 pieces of advice would you give those who want to be a star like Barry Morgan?
- Boogie to a Bossanova on a home organ
- Put rings on all your fingers
- Smile and frown exercises every morning in the mirror
- Always pack a pair of walking socks
- And above all, MAKE AN EFFORT 😎